Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Night Sew In Update

Are you sewing away? Making progress on those UFO's??

I won't be around tomorrow to share what I'm working on. I will be spending my day down in Rochester At the Minnesota Quilt Show.

I'm pretty excited. My camera is ready. I will have plenty of pictures to share.

In the mean time - my partner in crime and cohost- Bobbi, will be drawing winners on Sunday and she has some awesome prizes picked out. So be sure to keep your eyes on www.craftyvegasmom.blogspot.com on Sunday for all the scoop!

And since it's not a post without a picture, here are some fun ones of my boys this summer. We've been spending almost every night at the baseball fields.
Pin It

5 comments:

Kristen King said...

You will really enjoy the show!!! I'm going to be there all day too, but I'm taking a class. Have great time!

Noela said...

Hope you have a great time at the show. Thanks for hosting FNSI again.

Joan said...

Thank you so much for hosting - your boys certainly look happy :)

Maria said...

Have the best time at the Quilt Show Heidi.

Wow the boys are getting soooooo BIG.

Kaisievic said...

Your boys look like they are having fun.