Sunday, November 20, 2011

FNSI Winner!!

I don't have pictures of my results to show you today. I wish I did.. but I had "Quilters Attention Deficit Disorder".. it's real - I swear.

I worked on 3 different projects - all are very close to completion. In fact, I might have one of them done tonight after I put away a mountain of laundry. I will be sharing pictures as I get them done.

Anyway - I did draw a winner using Random.org and the winner is....

#62 Dianne from "A Month of Sundays"

Dianne - send me your mailing address and I will send you this little charm pack..


AND - a lot of you already know this.. but for those who don't... Every December we host 2... yes 2 Friday Night Sew-In's. We all have so much that we need to get done.

So stay tuned - the signups will be posted soon. The dates will be....

December 9th and 16th. 
Pin It

14 comments:

Impera Magna said...

TWO FNSIs in December... wow! I'm sure I'll have plenty to work on during the race to the Christmas finish line!

Congratulations to Dianne!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dianne. I love the charm squares that you won!

Thanks Heidi and Bobbi for hosting FNSI. I'll have to start planning now what to work on for the two in December.

Maria said...

Congratulations Di. Enjoy your win.

Thank you again Heidi and Bobbi for our FNSIs.It just gets me motivate to get organised.

looking forward to our TWO FNSIs next month.

RobynLouise said...

Lol, I'll need 2 December FNSI's!
Congratulations Dianne!
Cheers,
Robyn

Bev C said...

Hello Heidi and Bobbi,

Thanks so much for hosting this,two in December, you are keeping us on our toes. Congratulations to Dianne.

I have a suggestion for you, I often wonder how many countries people come from in the sew-in,perhaps for the next one we could write next to our name which country we are from.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Christine M said...

Hello Heidi and Bobbie. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed taking part in my first FNSI. It was lovely seeing what other people worked on although I haven't managed to get around to everyone's blogs yet. I'm looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I'll be home and can join in. Christine

Michele said...

Ooh! I didn't know there were two in December! I'm kind of new here. Wonderful! I missed the one on Friday. The time just got away from me. Congratulations to the winner :-) How fun!

Teresa said...

Congrats Dianne! What a cute charm pak. Oh Heidi - 2 FNSI in December = fantastic! I have so many projects that have to be started/made/finished that 2 dedicated nights to sewing will be very helpful.

Deanna said...

Congratulations to Dianne! And, thank heavens for two sew-ins in December. I certainly need (and look forward to) them.

nitro rc trucks said...

Congrats Dianne! What a cute prise you got I hope you can do good work in future also. Wishing a best for your career.

Karin said...

Congratulations Dianne!!!

Thanks Heidi and Bobbi for hosting the FNSIs you are doing a great job!

dianne said...

seriously?!? ME?!? waaay cool! thank you, H & B - both of you give me some incentive to do something other than go to bed as soon as the sun goes down ...... well ... once a month, anyway...

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Lis Harwood said...

I need FNSI every week throughout December! I had such plans but it's crept up on me again! Roll on 9th.